The International Association of Judo Researchers
Our mission is: “To facilitate world peace and safety by improving international and intercultural understanding, cooperation and relationships through judo by supporting judo-related research and education.”
Our Objectives are:
- To create an open, transparent, and sustainable organization to achieve the above mission statement.
- To bring Researchers together.
- To provide researchers with opportunities for publications and presentations.
- To improve the availability of research related sources.
- To improve the quality of judo-related research through providing education and scholarships.
- To encourage and support judo-related educational activities.
- To support and facilitate judo teaching and coaching methods.
- To work collaboratively and develop synergistic partnership with other organizations and programmes who can benefit from the resources of this organization
Contact the IAJR
Making efficient use of one's mental and physical strength is employing one's energies in the most economic way possible for everybody's benefit.